Canadian Coffee Recipe
INGREDIENTS - Makes 4 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Whiskey or Bourbon
- 3 Cups Hot Black Strong Coffee
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Whipping Cream (not synthetic cream)
- 4 Teaspoons Maple Syrup
- Mix the fresh Whipping Cream and the four teaspoons of Maple Syrup together until soft 'mounds' form.
- Using four warmed heat proof glass mugs, divide the 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup and 1/2 cup of Whiskey between
- Pour in the Hot Black Strong Coffee to within about an inch of the mug top
- Take the topping mix and spoon equally over the top of the coffee.
- DO NOT stir the coffee after adding the cream - Drink the coffee through the cream