Since Francesco Illy invented the modern espresso machine in 1935, the premier Italian espresso company has continued to develop countless innovations and extend the authentic Italian experience to connoisseurs and coffee lovers worldwide. New to that experience, with it's superior technology comes the Francis Francis! X1 TRIO espresso machine.
Equipped with the latest TRIO extraction technology, coffee lovers can now enjoy the pleasure of espresso in three ways. TRIO extraction technology, allows users to obtain their desired espresso pour - either Espresso Lungo (long), Espresso (normal) or Ristretto (short), with a simple rotation of the brewing handle.
Using Easy Serving Espresso or E.S.E. pods, the Trio X1 makes coffee preparation clean and easy while also providing a consistently perfect espresso.
The X1 TRIO has a steel body with accents streamlined right down to buttons with functions made easily identifiable by icons on the machine.
Highly innovative features of the X1 include a steam arm that produces excellent steam for frothing milk, a stylish cup rail to store cups and keep them warm, dual electronic thermostats, brass boiler, brewing handle and automatic boiler refill.
Combining state of the art electronics with the world famous, retro-futuristic design by Italian architect Luca Trazzi, the X1 Trio makes it easier than ever to prepare expert espresso and cappuccino each and every time. Features
- Pod handle for use with E.S.E. pods (machine can not be used with ground coffee)
- Sturdy steel body with baked on powder coat finish
- Brass boiler for optimal heat retention
- New automatic boiler refill provides continuous steam for cappuccino and latte
- 18 bar pump, ideal for perfect espresso extraction
- 40 oz. removable water reservoir
- Removable drip tray and stainless steel grill
- Available in 7 Colours - Red, Black, Blue, Light Blue, Orange, Yellow and Stainless Steel
No items matching your keywords were found.